New Student Enrollment
A parent/guardian email account is required to enroll a new student.
For summer enrollment: If your child was not enrolled on the last day of the prior school year at any San Marcos CISD campus, please complete the new student enrollment online form.
During the current school year: If your child was previously enrolled at any San Marcos CISD campus, withdrew, and is now enrolling again, please complete the new student enrollment online form.
IMPORTANT: Do not complete the New Student Enrollment if your child is only moving from one grade to another (5th to 6th, or 8th to 9th, for example) or from one school to another within San Marcos CISD. You will need to complete the Returning Student application instead.
How to Enroll
- Access the 2019-2020 New Student Enrollment Online using the link below.
You will need to visit the campus in person after completing the enrollment form. Campus staff will be available beginning August 1 to take appointments for registration.
Take the following with you to the campus:
- The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;
- Proof of your identity (driver’s license or other official photo ID);
- Proof of your residential address (ex:utility bill);
- NOTE: If you do not live in the San Marcos CISD boundaries, you may enroll your child as an Out of District Transfer student if they are in good standing on attendance and discipline from their former school. Let the Registrar know if you are enrolling your student under this option.
- A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.
- Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has begun.
- If your child attended another school, bring any school records (report card, transcript, etc.) with you to the appointment. However, if you do not have any prior school documents the Registrar will request them from the other school.
If you have difficulty accessing or completing an enrollment form, please reach out to PowerSchool Registration's family support team.
To contact family support:
- Complete a registration support ticket or
- Click the “Help” icon in the upper right hand corner to access the FAQ Help Center. From there, if you can’t find the answer you need, you will need to submit a ticket.
In addition, every campus has a registrar and a parent liaison available to answer questions. You may direct your questions to them, or contact Student Data Services directly at 512-393-6946 or 512-393-6947; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.