3-5 Schedule & Enrichment
We share this additional information for parents to reinforce skills and bridge the learning from year to year.
The suggested amount of time per content area/activity
Optional Learning Opportunities
Additional resources to enrich the learning experience
Once finished with your teacher assigned mathlesson,
- Khan Academy math practice. Depending on your confidence and grade level, one of the following courses are likely good for you:2nd grade math; 3rd grade math; 4th grade math; 5th grade math
- Dreambox Learning - access via district single sign-on portal
30 minutes Activity
30 minutes Silent Reading
Once finished with your teacher assigned ELA lesson,
- Khan Academy. It is grouped by grade level:
2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade
- Lexia Core 5 - access via district single sign-on portal
Silent reading. Curl up with a favorite book or magazine.
- Sora eBooks have the highest recommendation. Students can access all SMCISD ebooks and audiobooks as well as the San Marcos Public Library digital collection.
30 minutes Once finished with your teacher assigned science lesson, try these Science Resources for some enrichment: Khan Academy computer programming
30 Minutes Morning
30 Minutes Afternoon
Play. Ideally, play outside. Get that heart pumping.