Universal Healthy Practices
Strategies to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds several times a day, including between your fingers and underneath your nails.
- Hand sanitizers should be used only when handwashing is not available and should be at least 60 percent alcohol to be effective.
- Avoid handshaking, high-fives and hugging;
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Stay home when you feel sick;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue then put the tissue in the trash, or use the crook of your elbow if a tissue isn’t available;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household disinfectant cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid travel to areas that have been designated high-risk areas because of multiple verified cases of COVID-19.
Last Modified on Friday at 2:29 PM