Summer Activity Information
San Marcos CISD and the San Marcos Community offers a variety of camps and activities throughout the summer. As information becomes available, it will be added to the list below.
SMCISD Camps and Activities
- Middle School Dance Camp Flyer
- 2019 Jr. Rattler Volleyball Camp
- Girls Basketball Camp
- Wrestling Camp
- Soccer Camp
- Diamond Line Junior Camp
Community Programs and Activities
- PEACE Camp - Pre-Engineering Academic and Career Exploration
- NASA FAMA
- Mathworks 24th Annual JUNIOR SUMMER MATH CAMP
- Lone Star Leadership Academy
- Academic Leadership Summer Camps for Outstanding 4th-8th graders - Outstanding students from across Texas meet in Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin/San Antonio, or Houston/Galveston for a week of fun, learning, leadership development, and visits to unique and historically significant Texas destinations. Each day students explore notable Texas sites, learn about unique careers from professionals at sites visited, and develop their leadership abilities during leadership groups with their facilitators. All adult facilitators, one for every ten students, are Texas teachers. In addition to improving their leadership abilities, participants gain self-confidence and independence and develop new friendships with other high-achieving students from across the state. For more information or to request a camp application, visit www.educationinaction.org or contact email@example.com or 817-562-4957.
- Camp Broadway
- Indigenous Cultures Institute - Summer Encounter
- The Indigenous Arts Summer Encounter invites youth participate in a week-long ceremonial experience where youth from all backgrounds, primarily Hispanic, learn about their indigenous identity through the vibrant legacy of traditional arts. Preference is given to families that typically cannot afford traditional summer camps that can cost as much as $500 per week. This FREE SUMMER ENCOUNTER is brought to you by the Indigenous Cultures Institute and generous funding and support by City of San Marcos Arts Commission, Cuauhtemoc Hall, Hays County, San Marcos Lions Club, San Marcos UU Fellowship, and Texas Commission on the Arts. Healthy Snacks and Supplies are provided for all students. For more information on registration please contact our Recruitment Officer - Laura Rios-Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-393-3310.
- Online Registration for the Indegenous Arts Summer Encounter is available. Registration forms are available in English and Spanish.
- Mad Science Camp
- Summer Slam Girls Youth Volleyball League
- Coach Z Basketball Camp
- San Marcos Public Library calendar of free, educational events
- 11th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance
- Boys and their Toys Father-Son Event