Degrees and Certifications:
Texas Woman's University: Interdisciplinary Studies and Education Certified EC-6 ESL Generalist
Mrs. Ambree Stone
- This is my ninth year teaching and my fifth year at Hernandez Elementary.
- I graduated from Texas Woman’s University with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies and Education.
- I am certified to teach Early Childhood through 6th grade and ESL
- I live here in San Marcos with my husband, Will, our twins, Arwen & Ember, and our dog, Raven.
- I love this wonderful community and enjoy hiking, swimming, reading, and going to the movies.
- I absolutely love being a teacher!
Mrs. Stone’s Favorites:
Classroom Theme: Galaxy/Space
Class Mascot: Space Unicorns
Season: Winter, I like the cold!
Team: Dallas Cowboys
Candy: Peanut/almond M&M’s or Chocolate covered
almonds, Hersheys with Almonds
Snack: Baked Cheetos
Drink: Sweet Tea
Restaurant: Anywhere in San Marcos!
Fast Food: Chick-fil-A, Sonic