PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ONLINE CONSENT FORMS for 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Physical requirements for student athletes by grade level:
- Medical History Form: All students must submit a medical history form
- Physical Exam: Students required to get a new physical exam are:
- Incoming 7th
- Incoming 9th
- Incoming 11th
- Anyone with a "yes" in ANY of the questions on 1-6 of the medical history form
- Medical History and physical exams will be submitted by paper copy to the athletic trainers (high school) and athletic trainers/coaches (middle schools) once they are completed and signed.
- Click the link below for access to the 2020 Medical History and Physical Exam Form.
Access physical form on the Athletics forms page
Online UIL/SMCISD Consent Forms:
All other forms required for athletic participation (UIL consent/SMCISD forms) are available online NOW! These forms will be submitted via the Rank One Sport website. Click the link below to access the online forms.
Access Rank One Online Forms Page
Please contact the Athletic Trainers or your coach if needed. We thank you for you patience during this time and we are looking forward to a great 2020-2021 school year!