Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Diana Romero
My name is Diana Romero, and I am the Parent Liaison at Miller Middle School. I am excited to have the opportunity to work with you and your family. I have been with the SMCISD District for 19 years. My experience includes working with Early Childhood children from Infants to Pre-K at the CDC Daycare, working with teen parents, and families. This is my second year at Miller and I love my job!
My goal is to complete my education in social work, and continue to help support families within the community. I am very blessed to have a huge supportive family.
My commitment as the Parent Liaison is to support the home-school connection and provide support to families, students, and teachers. Parent involvement plays an important role in your children’s education.
Please check our Facebook page for Parent and Family Engagement activities. I look forward to collaborating with you and providing support throughout the school year. Together we can make this school year a success for all our students in accomplishing their goals.
Thank you, Mrs. Romero
How can I help?
My primary role is to assist you in taking an active role in:
- Promote a positive working relationship between home and school and our community.
- Access available resources, including language support to better help your child succeed in school.
- Actively participate in learning opportunities to support the growth and development of your child
- Assist Parents on Online Access for grades , schedules , and the students' education goals.
- Provide family engagements for parents and families to engage , learn , and build relationships.
Services provided for students:
- School supplies
- Hygiene products
- online access
- food pantry
- school fuel
- Assist parents with resources
- Christmas Programs
- Thanksgiving Gobble Boxes
- Attendance support
- Home Visits
Mi funcion principal es ayudarlo a particpar activamente en:
- Promover una relacion laboral positiva entre el hogar y la escuela
- Aceder a los recursos disponibles, incluyendo el apoyo linguistico para ayudar mejor a su hijo/a a tener exito en la escuela
- Participar activamente en oportunidades de aprendizaje para apoyar el cremiento y desarrolo de jhijo/a
Servicios Prestados a los estudiantes:
- Utiles escolares
- Necesidades individuales
Office Hours: M-F 7:45am – 4:15pm (can vary greatly according to evening activities planned)
Tours by appointment
Technology Student Support Hotline
What's Happening Now
Parent & Family Engagement Questionnaire
Parent & Family Engagement
Please complete this Parent Interest Questionnaire. We will be using the results from this questionnaire to plan our parent meetings and future education opportunities. Please give me a call if you have any question at 512-393-6671.
Click on this QR code to link to the questionnaire
Participacion de Padres y Familia
Por favor complete este Cuestionario de interés de padres. Usaremos los resultados de este cuestionario para planificar nuestras reuniones de padres y oportunidades educativas en el futuro. Por favor de llamar al 512-393-6671 si tiene alguna pregunta.
Hacer un click en este codigo QR para entrar al cuestionario.
o a este link
Thank you for completing the questionnaire
Gracias por completar este cuestionario
Mrs. Diana Romero