Hello Parents and Guardians:
My name is Mary Jane Godina, Parent Liaison with Doris Miller Middle School. I was born and raised in San Marcos and attended James Bowie Elementary, Lamar Intermediate, Goodnight Middle School and San Marcos High. In my spare time, I enjoy playing “Loteria” with my family and friends! I am happily married to Francisco for over 15 years. We are strong supporters of our community and church.
As a parent liaison, my mission is to facilitate communication between school and home to positively influence students’ growth and development. As a district staff member I promise to help you and families access the information and support you need to help your children be academically and socially successful at Miller.
I am looking forward to meeting you personally!
Mary Jane Godina, Parent Liaison
How can I help?
My primary role is to assist you in taking an active role in:
- Promote a positive working relationship between home and school
- Access available resources, including language support to better help your child succeed in school
- Actively participate in learning opportunities to support the growth and development of your child
- Help arrange meetings with your child(ren)’s teachers to share important information and/or request assistance
- Conduct home visits
- Assist with agencies application process
Services provided for students:
- School supplies
- Rattler closet (clothing)
- Vision assistance
- Shoe Drive