Welcome to the Miller Library
The 2018-2019 school year is my 12th year here at Miller MS, and it looks to be an exciting, educational year for everyone! My role as Librarian is to help both students and teachers alike to find the information they are seeking - whether it is a book, online database, reference, newspaper, etc, and to support growth with technology integration for the Miller campus.
Activities that take place in the Miller Library throughout the year include: the Book Fair, the Book Challenge competition, reading incentive programs and book giveaways, Language Arts class visits, and used as a meeting space numerous times throughout the year. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Miller Library Policies and Procedures:
The library is open for students at the following times during the school day:
1. Before school @ 7:45
2. From Language Arts class
3. Wednesday Rattler Roam
4. After school until 4:15
Library Check-out and Check-in Policies:
1. You may check out three books for two weeks.
2. One free bookmark per visit.
3. After two weeks the books become past due. You may check out two more books when the past due books are returned or paid for.
4. Library refund policy: the student has until the end of the school year to receive a refund for any lost (paid for) book that is found and returned to the library.
- I will ask for your student ID number to check out books – please know your number
- Food and/or drinks are not allowed in the library
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conduct while visiting the library
- Before leaving the library make sure to throw away any trash you have created while in the library, return all materials used to where they are stored, and push in your chair.
Information Literacy Specialist
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
7:45 am—4:15 pm