Welcome to the Miller Library
Hi There! My name is Mrs. Diaz!
I'm the Information Literacy Specialist at Miller!
My role on campus is to provide information literacy skills in the Library and online, promote a lifelong love of reading, and serve as an instructional and technology leader on campus. I collaborate with staff to develop and implement instructional activities that integrate literacy skills and learning resources in all curriculum areas. In addition to providing library services to our campus, I manage/oversee student and staff technology!
Information Literacy Specialist
Office Number: 512.393.6650
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Student Expectations When Visiting the Library!
- If you aren't visiting the Library with your Teacher or Class - You MUST have a hall pass. If you do not present a hall pass to Mrs. Diaz or a Library Aide, you will be sent back to class to get one from your Teacher.
- Please make sure you are bring your Student ID Badge. I will need to scan your ID to checkout Library books or Technology items.
- Food and/or drinks are NOT allowed in the Library.
- Before leaving the Library, please make sure to throw away any trash on your way out, return all items where they are stored, and push in your chair.
- Please remember to take all of your belongings, this includes: backpacks, lunch bags, Chromebooks, chargers, and all personal items. The Library isn't responsible for lost items.