Welcome to the Miller Library
Information Literacy Specialist
Office Number: 512.393.6650
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Student Expectations When Visiting the Library!
- If you aren't visiting the Library with your Teacher or Class - You MUST have a hall pass. If you do not present a hall pass to Mrs. Diaz or a Library Aide, you will be sent back to class to get one from your Teacher.
- Please make sure you are bring your Student ID Badge. I will need to scan your ID to checkout Library books or Technology items.
- Food and/or drinks are NOT allowed in the Library.
- Before leaving the Library, please make sure to throw away any trash on your way out, return all items where they are stored, and push in your chair.
- Please remember to take all of your belongings, this includes: backpacks, lunch bags, Chromebooks, chargers, and all personal items. The Library isn't responsible for lost items.