About the Summer Nutrition Program
San Marcos CISD is offering summer meals. The Summer Nutrition Program will continue to feed curbside meals at the following locations Travis and San Marcos High School, Allen Wood Homes (1201 Thorpe Lane), C.M. Allen Homes (820 Sturgeon), and Redwood Baptist Church.
Reminder: Parents may pick up meals without their children present at any San Marcos feeding site. The USDA is requiring parent provide a form of documentation when picking up a meal without the child present. Below are the approved types of documentation.
- Official letter/email/electronic school application from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of the school website, printed or electronic, that includes the child names
- Birth certificates (born 2001-present)
- Student ID cards, bus tag or carpool tag
With the Summer Nutrition Program, children and teens ages 18 and younger can continue to eat healthy throughout the summer at no cost. Please see the flyer for dates, times and locations.
To find a nearby meal site and hours of operation
- Call 211
- Text *FOODTX to 877-877, or
- Visit SummerFood.org
For any information please call the Child Nutrition Department at 512-393-6940.