How to Enroll
Bonham Pre-Kindergarten School offers both free and tuition-based program for 4-year-old students. The school is located at 1225 Hwy 123, San Marcos, TX 78666. There will be a limited amount of slots available for the tuition-supported program and tuition registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Visit the Bonham Registration Information page or contact the school for more information at (512) 757-8234. There are no limits for students who are eligible for the free state-mandated prekindergarten program.
If your child was never enrolled at Bonham Pre-K, or was previously enrolled at Bonham Pre-K , withdrew, and is now enrolling again, please complete the new student enrollment online form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parents must have a valid email address in order to start the online application.
The following are required for first time enrollment. After completing the online application, take these items to school to complete the registration process:
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate;
- Current immunization records as required by the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Proof of residence [i.e. deed, lease agreement, OR a recent utility bill (water, electric or gas.)]
- Providing a Social Security card or number is optional. SMCISD will not refuse enrollment of any student opting not to provide a social security card/number. In lieu of a social security number, a state identification number will be provided for educational purposes only.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian (Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by a parent, or guardian who has legal control of the student under a court order.)