How to Enroll
Bonham Pre-Kindergarten School offers both a free and tuition-based program for 4-year-old students. The school is located at 1225 Hwy 123, San Marcos, TX 78666. There will be a limited number of slots available for the tuition-supported program and tuition registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Visit the Bonham Registration Information page or contact the school for more information at (512) 757-8234. There are no limits for students who are eligible for the free state-mandated prekindergarten program.
If your child was never enrolled at Bonham Pre-K or was previously enrolled at Bonham Pre-K, withdrew, and is now enrolling again, please complete the new student enrollment online form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parents must have a valid email address in order to start the online application.
The following are required for first-time enrollment. After completing the online application, take these items to school to complete the registration process:
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate;
- Current immunization records as required by the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Proof of residence [i.e. deed, lease agreement, OR a recent utility bill (water, electric, or gas.)]
- Providing a Social Security card or number is optional. SMCISD will not refuse enrollment of any student opting not to provide a social security card/number. In lieu of a social security number, a state identification number will be provided for educational purposes only.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian (Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by a parent, or guardian who has legal control of the student under a court order.)
- Proof of Income - acceptable documentation includes payroll check stubs for the most recent three months or the most recent federal income tax return.