San Marcos CISD Secondary Schools (Grades 6-12)
The following are required for first time enrollment. After completing the online application, take these items to school to complete the registration process:
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport, military record, etc.);
- Photo ID of parent or guardian (Texas law requires that a student must be enrolled by a parent or guardian who has legal control of the student under a court order.)
- Current immunization records as required by the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Proof of residence [i.e. deed, lease agreement, OR a recent utility bill (water, electric or gas)];
- Name of prior school attended; copies of prior school records if available;
- Providing a Social Security card or number is optional. SMCISD will not refuse enrollment of any student opting not to provide a social security card/number. In lieu of a social security number, a state identification number will be provided for educational purposes only.
For summer enrollment: If your child was not enrolled on the last day of the prior school year at any San Marcos CISD campus, please complete the new student enrollment online form: New Student Enrollment Form
During the current school year: If your child was previously enrolled at any San Marcos CISD campus, withdrew, and is now enrolling again, please complete the new student enrollment online form: Returning Student Registration Form
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parents must have a valid email address in order to start the online application.
To find out which school your child may attend based on your address, use the Attendance Zone & Bus Information Search.