Service Records Requests

  • ***As a current employee, you may submit a Service Record Request only for Master's or Doctorate level programs.***

    If you are resigning mid-year, you will need to complete a Service Record Request to indicate where your service records should be sent.  Please note this request does have a 30-day turnaround time frame.

    Typically, records will be sent out within 7-10 business days. However, certain requests may be subject to a 30-day turnaround time.

    Please feel free to contact the Human Resources department at with any additional questions.


Last Modified on December 20, 2023