San Marcos CISD Curriculum Framework
All San Marcos CISD students have access to the General Education Curriculum.
- Continual correlation of curriculum is made to the standards/grade-level expectations
- Students and parents are informed of expectations (course syllabus, course standards/grade-level expectations, grading policies, homework policies, and final culminating activities)
- All students are guaranteed access to the standards/grade-level expectations
- Lessons and units are developed using a backwards design process
- Suggested timelines are followed